Monday, November 27, 2006

Greedy pig dog

That's been me the past week. Not even starting with Thanksgiving, but rather with weigh-in--once I saw that 132.whatever, I figured that gave me free reign to eat everything in sight. Doughnuts and jelly beans and everything at Thanksgiving dinner and spaghetti with meatballs and leftover pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake. Truly horrible. And to make it worse last week I went to the gym once and took Davey for a walk once and that was IT for my exercise until I got to the gym again today. I weighed myself over the weekend and I was 133.8 both times, but this morning I was back over 134 so I don't know what I'll be tomorrow. Usually since I'm back to my normal routine on Mondays I tend to go down a bit by Tuesday. I'm hoping for 133.8 again so at least I'll be at last week's goal weight!

No comments: