Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Confessions...

I have started typing this post about 25 times and have just never completed it. So here's the deal:

I moved out last weekend. I now have an apartment in Mt Washington right by Whole Foods. Joe & I have been having some problems for a while, and I just finally got tired of living so awkwardly. I cannot speculate at this point what will happen. Life will be going on 1 day at a time for a while.

My new cell # is 410-925-7203. I do not have a home phone yet. I also do not have a scale. That is on my Target list for the next time I get out that way. If any of you are bored at any point in time, feel free to call and stop by. It is really weird living alone. I do have the dog, but he is having a little bit of a tough time adjusting.

And for the record, pretty much no one knows about any of this, and I'd like to keep it that way. I have only recently starting telling even those I see on a daily basis what is going on.

So there, it's out.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Julie! I am so sorry! Well - I am sure you don't want to hear THIS, but being alone gets easier with practice - but it csn still be very hard!!! I don't know what will end up being the right thing, but I hope it happens for you. We are all here for you in any way that you need.

As an aside, the last serious relationship of mine that ended was very good for my weight. I dropped to the lowest I ever had been (145).

Emily said...

Julie, I'm so sorry you're going through this! We'll be praying for you and hoping everything works out for the better, whatever that may be.