Monday, November 20, 2006

This one's going to be a nail-biter.

Will I "make weight" tomorrow or not? When I first stepped on the scale this morning it read 134.2 (after flashing on 134.0 for a second). Next weight was 133.4. Next two weights were 133.8. After my shower, I was 134 even. I tend to weigh myself until I get the same reading several times in a row, so that's probably 133.8 for today--the minimum I need for pie. But tomorrow, who knows?

Last night I did pilates, so I managed to exercise six out of seven days last week. I had two toasted marshmallows for a snack (toasted over the stove--they taste better that way than plain), so my total calories for the day was under 1200. With my exercise and food this past week I *should* easily have lost a pound or more, but weight comes off much more slowly these days.

Today I've had a bowl of oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, almonds and raisins for snack. Getting to the gym should be easily accomplished too. I better be 133.8 or lower tomorrow!

No comments: