Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Up is down

This means that I was GLAD to see 217.4 on my scale this morning. I have been over 218 for the past several days - and so two pounds up from my original weight, and .4 pounds up from last weeks weight was a good thing. That is bad.

Katie has been thinking about doing Atkins with me. I tell her she doesn't have too - but she says it is easier than eating differently than me. I think she just likes to gloat because she loses weight while I don't. I don't care anymore. I am so sick of dieting - and yet getting fatter and fatter.

I haven't exercised since I got back from Ohio - and I won't be able to tonight either - I am meeting people at Bonefish right after work. I guess I could work out late tonight, but I know I won't. Well - since I am off tomorrow I will committ to exercising AS SOON as I get up in the morning.

No comments: