Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What's going on???

My weight today was 208.2. I was surprised because I woke up at 4am this morning and got up and ate a granola bar. I wasn't terrifically hungry - but enough so that I knew I wouldn't fall back to sleep without something. I am SOOOOOOOOO tired today. I was up a little too late reading last night, and then couldn't fall asleep. Once I was asleep it was that random, not quite deep sleep (thus the waking up at 4am). Then I started waking up again around 6am (I normally get up at 6:30) so I reset my alarm for 7am instead. I ended up getting up at 6:50 - but I should have stayed in bed until 8am. And so - as I said - I am SOOOOOOOOO tired.

So 208.2 is well within my "normal for me" range that I have been seeing lately - but it is still going down steadily over the last week or so. This is the lowest weight I have had on a weigh in day in six weeks (since July 11 - 208.4 or June 13 - 207.8). So this is pretty cool for me.

Katie and I had a really good dinner last night - citrus tilapia with almonds and then fresh mozzerella with orange tomatoes. I stuck to eating just what was packed in my lunch yesterday - with yogurt and chocolate chips as a snack last night. I have been pretty good with sticking to my designated allowed foods. I think my weight loss can really primarily be attributed to my cold. There is something about being full up on post nasal drip that contributes greatly to weight loss. I wonder if they make that in pill form? I have been eating as much as always - but yet I am losing weight. Hummmm. MAYBE, I actually lost weight at Pennsic - but since my period was coming I didn't see the loss until now that it has passed (is passing). I don't know. I just hope the trend keeps up for a few more months. 8-)

No comments: