Saturday, August 26, 2006

Grocery Shopping

Katie and I went grocery shopping today and stocked up on everything! We have been low on foods for quite some time - so it has been challenging to pack my lunch each day. Now we have about 30 yogurts, a new loaf of bread, cereal, vegetables, fruit, etc. I feel rich when we are newly stocked up. Kind of like a squirrel set for the winter.

My weight was 209.8 this morning... so if I am going to have a weight spike it should come tomorrow... However, I didn't notice one last month either. I also havn't been eating well with my cold and all. I can't taste much and my stomach is acting up - so it all makes sense. Katie and I went out for sushi last night and for the first time EVER I brought a doggie bag home.

I still have no energy. I took my gym bag with me to work yesterday, but didn't use it. Actually - I didn't take a lunch break. We had an after work happy hour scheduled for our summer intern who is going back to school - so I left work early instead. I really hope this cold passes soon - because I will have to start exercising again, regardless of how I feel. Right now my muscles feel as though I have done a major workout!!!!

No comments: