Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just Checking In

I would like to say I came home from Pennsic for the day JUST to weigh in - but sadly, it was for work. Sigh.

Anyway - my weight this morning was 210.6 - exactly the same as last week. I have been doing the Pennsic eating and drinking thing. We had McD's on the way up on Friday - I had a cheeseburger Happy Meal. Then I have no idea what all I have eaten at Pennsic. We tend to eat fairly healthy meals - and not all that much. It is too much darn effort to make food - or even get it out of packages. I haven't eaten in the food court yet - so my meals have been small and infrequent. I did have A doughnut for breakfast on both Sunday and Monday. I had scrambled eggs twice too - so I must have had second breakfasts on one day - maybe Sunday. Katie and I made dinner on Sunday night - Mediterranean Pasta - which I had as leftovers for lunch on Monday. Saturday night dinner was BBQ ribs and pasta salad and grilled vegetables. Last night they had beef stew - but I was already on my way home. I ate too much coming home. I had a sub from Sheetz - and a little can of Pringles, and a Heath bar and a Frappacino (the kind in a bottle). I was sleepy so I was eating to keep me awake. It was like a vicious cycle though. I was groggy so I ate - then I would perk up for a bit - and then crash, which made me groggy, so I ate. Sigh. I was home at about 8:40 - a little under 5 hours. I went by Sarah's to pick up some stuff she needed. I went to bed a little after 12 and was sleeping like a rock when my alarm went off this morning.

So far today I have only had coffee. I think I need to eat something.

No comments: