Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Again

I keep expecting my spike from my period to show up. I know at this point it won't - but I keep expecting my weight to go back UP since I haven't really been doing anything to keep it down. I was 207.2 this morning - which is the lowest I have been in the past two months! I know it really isn't much to write home about - but I am going DOWN for the first time since my cruise!!! So I am pretty happy about that.

The only thing I haven't been doing that I was doing all along is drinking. Now - I really don't drink much - but one or two nights a week Katie and I usually will get a few drinks at SOME bar. I can't even remember the last time that happened... I did drink a little at Pennsic (a lot one night) but nothing since we came home. Maybe that is the difference. I don't know. Maybe it is my cold. I certainly don't feel like I have been eating less. I KNOW I haven't been exercising. I also know that all told 207.2 isn't that great - but it is down from the 211-ish that I was seeing pre-Pennsic.

Speaking of drinking. I finished the 20oz Coke I started at Pennsic this morning. I am funny about soda. I definitely prefer it flat and room temp. And then I usually only need a few sips. I guess that is a good thing.

I took my car for its emission test today. Whenever I have ANY professional look at my car they ALWAY comment on how quiet it is. A couple of times I have been told that they can't even tell if it is running. Hee hee. They didn't run my car over the tire spinny thing. I must have really passed with flying colors or something. It was so quick that my first thought was that I failed right off. Well - now that is done for the next two years.

No comments: