Monday, August 28, 2006

No Spike

OK - yesterday I forgot to weigh myself until after I had eaten breakfast (cereal with skim milk and juice). But even so my weight was 209.8. This morning I was 209.6. I was surprised that my weight was still holding steady today. I did nothing but read and snack all day yesterday. I suppose in some ways that is good - I mostly chose healthy snacks and none of them were over 140 calories. I even ate fruit at one point. I didn't have any structured lunch - so the yogurt, fruit, granola bars, and one small container of pringles I guess weren't so terrible. I had Happy Family chow mein for dinner around 8:30pm - and that was my only serving of vegetables that I had all day. I was again craving ice cream last night - but didn't eat any - not even my substitute yogurt with chocolate chips and nuts!!!

Still no exercise for me. I am feeling a little better today - and my cough is much better so far - but yesterday it was still bad. I am still feeling really achy and exhausted. Maybe I just need coffee right now.

No comments: