Tuesday, August 22, 2006

210 even

That is all I have to report. I have been full up on post nasal drip - so I haven't been eating much in the last couple of days. The only things I can taste are super salty stuff - and even that stuff tastes off. I was 211.2 yesterday - and 209.4 on Wednesday morning when I weighed myself at 5:30am the day I went back to Pennsic - so I am pretty much holding steady.

Like Sarah I really feel like I need to get back on track. Katie is starting back to school today - so I think that will help us to plan better meals - although, our dinners have been consistantly pretty good all summer. We need to get more vegetables we are currently out.

I haven't eaten anything yet today. Again - I am in cold mode - so am not really feeling very hungry. I also have decided NOT to go to the gym today. This is premeditated gym blowing off. I just know I wouldn't be able to manage it. I also am thinking that if I can get away early today I will. I have not been sleeping well lately. Colds usually last 7 days and this one started on Saturday for me - so I am almost half done. I am feeling better today than yesterday - but I am still feeling pretty wooblely.

No comments: