Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Surprise!!

I decided to post and publicly admit that I am 155.5--exactly where I was when I started! I haven't been exercising much, with my broken ankle and still somewhat weak husband, but today I did do some heavy scrubbing of part of my basement floor. We got flooded again last night, even though I tried to dam up the door with a rolled up rug. We started pulling furniture around last night to get to some of the water and discovered that the corner near the fruit cellar and the floor behind the sofa were really filthy. So this morning I scrubbed them with straight Formula 409, and gave them a good rinse and they look better. I also did part of the area near my sewing machines and it looks a lot better. I have more to do after we put the funriture back, but that can wait a day or two.

I ate cereal for breakfast, and orange juice. I snacked on almonds several times during the day. For lunch I had a yogurt, a banana, a piece of zucchini bread, and a 1/4 of a dark chocolate bar--not a big one, but I can't remember the weight. I grazed all afternoon--more almonds, s string cheese, a can of diet non-caffeine Coke. For supper I made chicken marsala, and we had it with yellow squash and a big green and tomato salad. For dessert later we will have another piece of zucchini bread. For lunch I had a glass of milk and for supper I had a glass of orange drink--low calorie.

Maybe I'll try harder!

I lost the top half of this silly thing! I wrote that I am right back where I started--155.5--because I haven't been able to exercise and I have not been monitoring what I eat.

I did exercise today. I scrubbed a big part of the filthy basement floor, and I moved some furniture, with Dad's help. The last time I wrote this it was more detailed and more interesting!

No comments: