Tuesday, August 08, 2006

All of us accounted for

Well - all of us die hards. We only have three more weigh in days until we hit one year at this. I am pretty proud of us. I am especially proud of you all who have lost good amounts and have improved your eating and exercise habits. I guess that would include me because I DO eat much better now than I have since I was 18. I also am in better shape - although I have not been great at the exercise thing the past few weeks. I did much better at not getting exhausted setting up at Pennsic. I was pleased.

Anyway - my weight was 210.6 this moring. So - still no noticible change - although it is still about 5 pounds down from my starting weight - which MAY have been inflated - but even so - I haven't GAINED over the past year - which I guess is progress.

Katie and I had SUCH a good dinner last night. We had the Mohito grilled chicken from Let's Dish, fresh corn on the cob and fresh tomato salad.

I did have a bit of a binge yesterday. I got a bag of those strangely compelling gummy peach rings. I ate several - and then several more this morning. They are - indeed - strangely compelling (Julie - was that your phrase, or Emily?).

I didn't go to the gym again today. I finished off most of my pre-Pennsic errands. I just have to get money and I am all set for the external stuff to be done. Now all I have to do is get myself organized and packed. Some of that is already done from last week, so I don't feel particularly panicked. None of my errands today were really Pennsic related in anyway - they were just things that I have been meaning to do for a while (returns mostly). I think it is kind of like returning home to a clean house. I just feel like I need to get these bits done before I go anywhere. I have plenty of those things left here to do at work too.

Next week I will be home on weigh in day. I think that is the only thing I am GLAD about in connection to the mid vacation return home thing-y that I have to do. I am sick. I am truely OCD about my weight charts. I HATE it when I miss a day.

Julie - I am sorry work has been stressy lately - but good for you sticking with your exercising!

No comments: