Tuesday, August 22, 2006

One more weigh in day

We are just one week away from completing a full year of Tuesday weigh in days. I am impressed with us for sticking to it... even if not ALL of us are showing the results we hoped for - we have all made progress in some form or another.

I noticed that in at least one group shot at Pennsic this year my face looked considerably thinner - and I don't think it was just the hair cut. A couple people commented that they thought I looked like I was in better shape - so that is good. At one late night drunken party Anne grabbed my butt and then told her husband that I had a surprisingly tight ass. 8-) I told her it was because I am uptight. Actually I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I was standing on what was basically the same as a trampoline (very muddy ground filled with LOTS of wood chips) and was trying not to fall down - but maybe my butt is tighter. I didn't grab hers to compare. Hee hee. I also ended up walking around the whole camp that night (the WHOLE camp - all 5 miles - or whatever - of it) trying to prevent getting bed spins. I didn't have bed spins but I did end up with a blister from my flip flops.

Anyway - I think we need to all revisit our original goals and re-examine them. I think we need to see what we accomplished - what we have left to accomplish - and how we think we may go about doing that. The new school year starts this week for Katie - so now is a good time to set new goals!

No comments: