Tuesday, August 08, 2006

135.5

Which is where I've been hovering the last week or so. I've been getting out for walks every once in a while -- yesterday I walked 2 1/2 miles with Cecilia in the umbrella stroller, and it's definitely not as solid a workout as having Alexander with me and both in the double stroller! But it was still moving, and it's better than nothing.

I called the gym today and they said the owner won't be back until next Monday. Grrr. After I'd gotten my nerve up to call, too! They have no idea how much I HATE using the telephone. I'm actually shaking about this confrontation and now it's still a week away. I'm starting to realize why people sue for compensation for "emotional damage". Imagine if this were something that really mattered, like the mess with the hospital last year!

My eating is not so good today -- because of the lack of decent bagels in Blacksburg I finally made some of my own today, and I've already eaten two and a half. That's almost my entire grains food group for the day! They're yummy. :-)

No comments: