Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mom's Post

I just noticed that Mom's post from a few weeks ago is there now. I KNOW it wasn't there before - because I talked to her after she did it - and so I looked for it. I also know it wasn't there because I read the posts before and after it and THEY were both familiar to me. I usually read posts a couple of times - so I am sure I would have noticed it eventually.

Anyway - thanks for trying Mom. You should KEEP trying - and maybe then I wouldn't be so shocked by a post from you!!! 8-)

Emily - do you know if there is anyway of sending new posts as emails to Katie and Mom. Katie because she can't access the blog at work and Mom, just because?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Was it the post on August 8 or another one? I saw the one that day when Mom posted.

I'll look into email options -- I think there is something.