Tuesday, August 22, 2006

156

I saw the 155's last week. but then I ate pizza last night for dinner. I haven't really been exercising either. The whole sinus headache thing gets in my way.

Completely unrelated but I imagine you'll appreciate this--my friends from County Planning (where I worked before JMT) sent me a scanned copy of one of O'Malley's campaign brochures yesterday. It is about health care and the quote says something like "Your health care should be influenced by doctors and nurses, not coporate profit margins." WELL--the "doctor" he is posing with in the picture is actually my old boss Izzy Patoka, who is his department head for a planning office spin-off called the Dept of Neighborhoods. I nearly peed when I saw it. Guess he couldn't get any real doctors to take a picture with him. he could have at least used someone that isn't a department head!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh! That is too funny! Maybe the picture was supposed to represent the coporate profit margins???