Thursday, August 31, 2006

Too Bad, So Sad

I was up this morning - 208.6 - so not up by the four pounds I have been expecting! I guess this serves me right. I was pretty bad yesterday. I was babysitting for Sarah yesterday - which always gives me the muchies. I guess just because I am alone in a space that is not my own - with virtually nothing to do (I read - but since I wasn't in my reading place I am easily distracted). Anyway - I KNOW this always happens so I brought with me healthy snacks - cottage cheese and fruit, Wheat Thins, and V-8. So - I ate them within the first hour!! This was also my lunch. Then I started scavaging. Luckily - since Sarah is watching her foods too - I wasn't that successful. I ate a Care Bears fruit snack, and some crackers. On the way home I stopped and got yummy coffee from Caribou (large, skim, Campfire mocha). Then Katie and I promtly had dinner (chicken risotto with peas - yuck!). I didn't snack TOO much last night - but I did eat a serving of Pringles and a serving of cereal (no milk). So - I am not AT ALL surprised that my weight was up this morning.

I legitimately over slept this morning! This NEVER happens to me. My window fan was on Medium - and I guess it was loud enough that I didn't hear my alarm clock go off. It was only 7 minutes past my time - but still! THEN - I had planned to wear a cotton circle skirt - which needed ironing. After I was half way dressed I remembered that I planned to shower this morning (instead of last night) and really needed it! So - I did that. THEN I dropped my hairbrush in the toilet... Luckily it didn't need flushing. Sigh. Other than all of that - my day is going great!!! 8-)

No comments: