Tuesday, August 22, 2006

138.0

Not good. But I went running on Sunday, 3.1 miles around town, in 30:53 for the whole distance, even though I had to slow down to a walk three times -- I overdid the second mile and it really killed me. Yesterday I was so sore I could hardly move, and today I'm feeling a little better but still very sore, so I know I'd better go for a long walk today. We still haven't received our refund from the gym, so no new equipment or membership yet.

School starts for us tomorrow so I'll be too busy to keep snacking during the days. Yesterday I didn't eat all that well -- we had veal scaloppine for dinner, and wine, and a salad, and garlic bread, and I had an Oatmeal Stout later, and some cheddar -- it was our anniversary, so we felt free to indulge. Today I'll try to eat a little more sensibly, but we still have leftovers of all of the above, so no promises!

I'm glad you're all back from Pennsic!

No comments: