Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy weigh-in day!

Wanted to get that in my title so no one can "forget" that today is Tuesday and thus the day to report their current weight.

I was 132.8 this morning, holding steady from yesterday and the day before and a pound down from last week. Two pounds to go before I'm back where I want to be.

I haven't done ANY exercise since running in Williamsburg. I've just got so much going on at work that I haven't been taking any breaks, and this week I have double meetings every day except Friday in addition to all these deadlines so I probably won't make it to the gym this week either. Irritating when you think about it in real terms--if I managed to lose a pound just by reducing my intake in the past week, I could have lost another half pound at least if I had exercised as well. I think I'll force myself to do pilates at night--if I can get in three sessions this week, I won't beat myself up about not getting to the gym.

No comments: