Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's been a while

I haven't posted since July 28th! That is a long time for me. I have been thinking about the blog and my weight and my lack of losing it - but I haven't actually logged it in a while. AND - on Tuesday it did not cross my mind ONE TIME that it was weigh in day. Luckily I weigh myself everyday anyway - so I have my weight... 211.0. Sigh. I was 210.2 yesterday and 209.8 today - so I am going down again.

Sarah - I have noticed that I tend to lose when I expect to gain and gain when I expect to lose - it is very frustrating. The day after each of my Coldstone milkshake fiascos I was down. How does that figure.

My food has been pretty darn good lately. I can't think of any remarkable strays in the past few days (well - a caramel cooler from Caribou - which I discovered recently is pretty high cal - I guess I will stick with iced lattes for my "treat" coffees - like the one I am sucking down now...) and today I had a small McD cheeseburger. I didn't bring any "lunch" food today (figuring I would survive on just my yogurt and V-8 - I could live off my fat for a while. Then Melanie bought two cheeseburgers for lunch and only wanted one. So I ate the other. Sigh. Katie and I had grilled chicken and fresh tomato salad for dinner last night. Tuesday night we had baked tilapia and fresh squash. My lunches have been the same stuff as always - skim milk, cereal, yogurt, V-8 and well beans and rice on Monday and chicken cheesesteak filling (and a few bites of roll) from Let's Dish. Applesauce one day, pineapples and cottage cheese yesterday for breakfast - stuff like that.

I went to the gym on Tuesday. I was intending to go today to - but I am not - and here is the reason. I have a heat rash under my boobies. I didn't wear my sports bra (thinking that it was tighter and would aggrivate it more - but I think it WOULD have been better. The underwire on my bra is rubbing ever so slightly and continuously on the rash and it is to the point that I am trying not to move - or even breathe - because it is making me SO NUTS right now. The idea of sweaty build up at this point (and that is where I sweat the most) is NOT appealing.

No comments: