Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What do you ladies need to know??

I'm going to Ireland in June!  I'm very excited about my trip...the only problem being that transportation while on the trip will be by plane and bus.  Why is this a problem?  PLANE seats aren't exactly what one would call roomy and the same for tour buses.  My DH is a big "football built" guy so he needs my arm room and as big as I am right now...I can't imagine being comfortable on the plane/buses!  So, although I'm happy with a 1lb per week weight loss in general...it is not going to get me where I need to be by June 20th.  I really need to be under the dreaded 200lbs, to be comfy during our grand vacation.  Working out the math...that means I need to lose 30lbs in 13.5ish weeks.  That math works out to be approx 2lbs a week - EVERY WEEK until we leave.  Lord help me!!!!  just kidding

2 comments:

Amy said...

Keep up with the exercise! You may find you lose more inches than pounds and that is really what you need to do to fit in plane seats!!!

April said...

Good Point!!!