Monday, March 14, 2011

Although, now that I think about it

41 - or 42 after this one - posts this year is actually behind our average for last year. LAST year we averaged 27.83 posts per month. This year, so far, we are only averaging about 16.8 per month. And that is including a new person.

We need to challege ourselves to post TWICE a week - instead of the (sporadic) once a week we have all been doing.

So - Tuesdays (of course) and then one other day. Or two on Tuesday if that is what works for you.

AND - we need to start reading the blog daily again. So - remember last year the challenge was if you got on the blog and there was no new post since the last time you were on you HAVE to post something? Let's do that again...

2 comments:

Emily said...

OK, count me in. Lately whenever I think of something to post I find myself saving it until Tuesday -- if no one else is doing daily posts I feel like it's just the Me, Me, Me show. So I'll post often but try not to do it twice in a row -- which means the rest of you need to hold up your end of the bargain, too!

April said...

no worries Emily...I LOVE to talk so I'll be on here all the time! If it gets annoying, let me know :D