Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Look

After 49 years of the same dull colors on our blog Emily gave permission to change it. What fun!! Most of us have admin rights (all of us maybe?), so feel free to change the look that I put in place. Only I really like it - so wait a week or two before you change it, if you please. 8-)

Anyway, My "no excuses" lent is going fairly well - only Sundays are our OFF days - so I only had three days of exercise until it was a time out. Actually after yesterday Katie and I decided to change our off days to Saturday. We are both more motivated to move on Sundays than we are on Saturdays. I ended up doing my lower body work out on Saturday at 12:14 am. It was actually 11:14pm, but I changed the clocks before I worked out. This actually hurt my lower back more than my legs! My legs aren't bad because of my yoga work - but you hold your body VERY differently for weight training than you do for yoga and so it kind of HURT - in not a good way. I will need to work on that more.

Food has been OK. I ordered pizza last night. I SWEAR I ordered the thin crust, only it came with hand tossed - so it was very bready. OTOH, I didn't eat as much of it because of that.

No comments: