Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mortifying...

I promised I would post my actual weight number this week. Sadly it is a FULL POUND over last weeks weight. I was 249.4 this morning. Yup. I am skirting around that dreaded NEXT MILESTONE. OTOH, I was above that milestone back when I stopped giving you all the real numbers - so I am at least holding steady. I have seen as low as 246 in the past few weeks - but I am not sure why. Probably not any real reason. I have mostly been stuck around the 248 mark.

Katie and I have been keeping up with our no excuses exercise pretty well. Yesterday was upper body. Today is supposed to be aerobics - but I think I am going to flip flop that with tomorrow's lower body and count today's yoga as lower body. My pulled hamstring is still hurting - only it has moved up to my the back side of my inner groin. Or in other words YOU lay on your back with a belt hooked over your foot and your leg stuck up straight and the other one sticking out flat on the floor. Do you get a shooting pain right outside of YOUR twat on the back side? If not you probably haven't pulled the same muscle as me. 8-) Other than that this was a pretty good yoga session. I am going to try to go on Saturday to get at least one make up in.

1 comment:

April said...

Ewwww...the "T" word...LOL

Good Job Amy...it is hard to post "the number"...especially when it is such a big one :(

Keep up the good work on the exercise;even if the number doesn't improve think of all the good things you're doing for your heart :D