Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I didn't weigh in today

In fact I didn't do much of anything today. I ended up staying home from work. I woke up this morning in the midst of what I decided was either a fever or a fever breaking. I got up long enough to send an email to work and then went back to bed. I slept several more hours.

Anyway - so I had no routine today which means I had no weigh in. My plan is to still get motivated enough to do my upper body workout for today.

Food - so far - has been a banana and some left over sushi. Good thing I don't have a stomach bug - although I consider sushi (and oatmeal, btw) comfort food.

I still have a splitting headache - and, oddly, my teeth ache. I need to drink LOTS MORE than what I have today. Hopefully that will help the headache.

1 comment:

April said...

Hope you are feeling better!