Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stressing in a big way = overeating!!!

I have a stats final to take Friday and a big presentation to get done for Monday. I can hardly stop stuffing my face! The stats test is really upsetting me. It is 9 am and I have already had a handful of potato chips. Blah! I have done pretty well so far, but I am really nervous about the final because we are not allowed to use the stats software package we have been using all semester. I wish I would have just skipped learning the package and just did all the problems by hand so I was more confident now going into this test. I am going to spend some time today figuring out how badly I can perform on the final and still keep my A, and worst case scenario, drop to a B. A B! The horror.

I watched the Biggest Loser last night. The last 4 people ran (sort of) a marathon. If a 300+ pound man can finish in 6 1/2 hours, I can get by butt outside and run a mile and maybe walk a second mile. The one guy finished in 4 hours. I thought that was pretty awesome considering just a few months ago he was SUPER heavy. I am still struggling with foot pain; it is pretty clear I need to find a better doctor to assess the situation.


Well, I am wondering if going for a run now would help clear my mind to study some more and to work on my presentation, or if I should hold off on the run until later and use it as my wind down for the day. Ugh. Now I am stressing about how to relieve my stress! What a cycle.

No comments: