Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been a while

I can't remember the last time I posted. I check in and read posts regularly, and I comment, but I don't really feel like I have a lot to contribute to this group. Oh well. 8-)

Anyway, yesterday morning I woke up with my back stiff and sore. My new sleep mask makes it hard to turn over - it shifts and ends up PLUGGING up my nose, instead of allowing air flow into my nose. So I tend to not move around a lot at night now. So I wake up with a stiff back. So, yesterday I decided I would try the concept of stronger abs make a less sore back... I did 50 sit-ups first thing in the morning. Now, I don't know if it was because I worked my abs, or if it was because the crunches I did stretched my back, but I had FAR fewer problems with my back hurting yesterday than I have in the past several weeks. YAY! So - I did 50 crunches again this morning. It was harder to do the 50 today than yesterday - but 50 is nothing compared to the 250 I used to do! So I will keep at it.


My feet/ankles are swollen again. It was my feet yesterday - and my ankles today. I think it is weird the way it happens suddenly. I can feel them puff up. They feel like water balloons as well as look like them. Everything is tasting salty again too. Or, actually, my MOUTH is tasting salty. I am going to call my doctor as soon as I finish this post.

And now I am finished.

No comments: