Monday, May 24, 2010

.18 miles away.....

...from 100 self-propelled miles this month. Not bad! Of course, if I were a "real" cyclist I'd be doing that in a weekend, but my cycling these days is minimal and my mileage there low (but still most of the total: 63.75 miles). 5.64 miles of swimming, 30.43 miles of running. Brian was all for me going back out and running to the end of the street and back to hit 100 miles exactly yesterday, but I figured I'd get there soon enough. Total distance in April was just 75.5.

My weight last week was funny: 147, 147.2, 147, 145.4! Normally I have to have a stomach virus to drop that much in a day. No idea what was up--I was certainly hydrated enough (or at least the same amount of hydration as normal, and it wasn't especially hot so I wasn't sweating off weight. Of course it went right back up the next day.

It's raining again. How dare it? I ran yesterday afternoon in a drizzle (alternating with yucky humidity) but it wasn't too bad because I knew I could go home and shower. I didn't bring my shower stuff to work (I only shower after swimming usually) but I don't want to do the treadmill again today. I had to do that last week and I remembered how much I hate it! It's not as bad as swimming, but it's so boring. The weather forecast for this afternoon says just cloudy, but then, it says that for now too and it's most certainly raining.

No comments: