Saturday, May 08, 2010

Back on track

I logged two more workouts this week--swimming on Friday (again a mile, this time faster, but only because I took fewer breaks. My actual swim time was the same) and biking today (my usual 17 mile route. It was hell out there today--it was so windy that I'd be pedaling in my granny gear going downhill and only managing 8 m.p.h. Very frustrating. The wind was also whipping all kinds of dirt and debris at me, so I kept having to stop to get crap out of my eyes. Still, it was fun. That's the great thing about cycling--even when it's bad, it's still fun!). I took Thursday off, which means I need to try to get out again tomorrow, I'm thinking for an other sprint interval run. I might go to the high school track for that--makes it a lot easier to judge distances.

It's 12 weeks until the dry run for the triathlon (where we do a practice open water swim in the lake) and 15 weeks until the actual triathlon. Time to get serious.

No comments: