Tuesday, May 18, 2010

147

So not quite a half a pound down from last week. At least it's a loss, so I'll be happy with that.

Running yesterday was no fun, as predicted. Even worse--they appear to have gotten cable in the gym at work so the televisions were set to two ESPN channels, Fit TV, and CNN. I liked the regular broadcast stuff better! We don't get a choice for what we watch--there are 4 TVs up on the wall and the staff sets the channels and sometimes turns on the captioning and sometimes not (not that it matters--the captions seem to run about five seconds behind the broadcast) so I do my best to ignore them, but it's hard when they are so big and right in front of you and there's nothing else to look at. I hope the weather improves.

I did my back exercises last night so now my back is feeling temporarily better. I need to get more diligent about those exercises--I slack off doing them and my back feels worse, then don't WANT to do them because my back feels bad. It's so counterintuitive to work that area so hard when it's already in pain--my body overrides my brain too easily.

No comments: