Friday, May 14, 2010

Running

I ran again today while I waited for the Sears guys to bring my new washer, dryer and refrigerator. I only did a mile again; I am trying to be gentle with my feet AND my motivation. I should have a fair chance at running 4 days in a row this weekend. We are booked fairly tight, but at no point do I have to be two places at the same time, so that is progress!!

Even though I ran, I did consume way too many pistachios afterwards. Damn pistachios. I may skip lunch though since I am very filled up and not showing any signs of being hungry. So I guess if you over induldge, at least do it with something that is actually filling.

I am so tired I am considering a mid day nap with the beagle. I should be working on ALL sorts of stuff, but I think I may give in to my body and just go rest for a bit. I think I'll set the clock for an hour.

THe new washer we bought is a front loader. Very strange machine that plays a song when it turns on. I have the first load in it right now...I stared at it for like 10 minutes trying to figure out its process. LOL.

No comments: