Tuesday, June 19, 2007

137.2, no 137.4, no 137.2

Let's just call it 137.3, o.k.? The scale couldn't decide this morning. But ultimately what it gets down to is--no change from last week. No surprise.

Claire lost about a pound of hair yesterday, though, so maybe I should see if I can lose two pounds of hair to get to my "acceptable" range by Saturday! I think that might involve shaving my head, though.

No exercise yesterday (unless signing my name 78 times on home equity loan forms counts as exercise!). Food was o.k.--most of two scrambled eggs for breakfast (rejected by Claire), the remains of my PF Changs food for lunch, McDonald's grilled Asian chicken salad for dinner. Running around too much to snack on anything, which is probably why I dropped most of a pound since yesterday.

No comments: