Monday, June 25, 2007

An ok weekend...

Hi Emily!

Yes, I believe everyone else is having Disney fun while we are not.

My weekend was ok--I did not go to the gym Saturday, but I did spend most of the day cleaning so I was moving all day long. I did have breakfast at IHOP though. And dinner was pasta, but there was not much snacking or anything in between or after. Sunday I had an egg sandwich for breakfast adn then jerk chicken for dinner. Lunch was trail mix. I did go to the gym Sunday and "ran" on the elliptical again.

Today I have been snacky--breakfast was a bagel with jam, lunch was a salad from Cosi, and my snacks were a banana, fig newtons and some fat free pudding. I am headed to the gym as soon as I finish this blog entry. I have no idea what dinner will be either. Something from let's Dish I am certain...

I really need to jumpstart myself again. I am not sure how to build up my motivation though. I don't want to try a crazy diet or anything; I never do well with those. And the minute I tell myself I can't have a particular food, it is ALL I want. So that method is no good for me either. I'll have to see if my creative mind can come up with something.

No comments: