Thursday, June 21, 2007

Me TOO!

I am doing the same thinking. I need to buckle down. I have this belief (not unfounded) in my head that it doesn't matter what I eat or how much I exercise I am just going to either NOT lose weight, OR gain weight. BUT - 18 months ago when we first started I DID lose weight. And when I did the freaky diets I DO lose weight. And - I am perfectly willing to admit that more exercise has not meant less weight, because that is perfectly true, but I have to admit that I feel better (except my knees!) when I am exercising regularly.

Anyway - I have a plan. Again. I am going to Disney! When I am done with that I am CRACKING DOWN on my eating. I am going to plan SPECIFIC menus for each day - and I am going to stick to them! I am going BACK to the rule of no food in my bedroom - and I am going to COMMITT to this!

Yesterday I went to the gym, but I didn't do boxing. I was worried about my knee. So I did 32 minutes on the treadmill - Alpine Pass and then a resistance workout. Katie and I finished about the same time. She said that the boxing was low impact on the knee - which means I could have done it - but I didn't know that in advance.

No comments: