Monday, June 04, 2007

Sunburned

I didn't eat this weekend... Hardly at all. I was on my feet all day on Saturday in the burning hot sun - sweating my butt off. I drank water like crazy... but hardly ate anything. So today I was up to 224. Sigh. I didn't weigh myself on Sunday since I was at Sarah's house. I could have used her scale - but I didn't think of it until I had been up for a while - although, I didn't eat anything that morning - and only had a little bit of water. Hummm. I should have weighed myself. Oh well.

Tonight I am hoping to get out of here early enough to make it to the gym for boxing. Katie and I have our new pink boxing gloves now. 8-)

I have no iPod. Three weeks after getting my brand new 80GB iPod it went belly up. Totally stopped dead. So, I went to the Apple store to see if the Geeks (oh! Sorry! GENIUSES) could fix it - but they couldn't. So they ordered me a replacement one. It sould be in in a few days. I think - however, dispite my iPod issues that I think I am going to get an imac. Katie and I have been talking about replacing my computer BEFORE it blows up - and I think I will go the imac route - even though they are more expensive.

No comments: