Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday!

I was at an off-site retreat most of the day and then was too busy to really get online once I got back to the office.

My weight yesterday morning was 137.2, so that doesn't really count as a change from the previous week. I've been hovering between 137 and 138 all week--maintaining a weight I don't want to be at! I've kept up with exercise--three days at the gym, two days walking Davey, but no pilates. My food has only been so-so. No real horrible gluttony, but everyday I have a bit more than I really should (i.e. some popcorn and beer or milk and cookies in the evening; again, fine for maintaining but not for losing). At least I've figured out how to maintain a weight!

Disney is looming in a week and a half. I think that this weekend I'm going to put together snack bags for myself and the kids so that we don't overeat junk and overspend in the parks. I'm going to pack baggies with my usual snacks so I can just have them on hand each day and not have to think or prepare once we're down there. I'm sure we'll overeat daily anyway, but this might keep it in check a bit. And maybe between that and all the walking I won't gain too much weight. Yeah, right. Who has ever gone away for vacation and come back the same weight?

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Visit a third world country...it is possible...