Monday, June 11, 2007

Issues

OK - My knee is hurting. It is hurting worse now than it has since I started on my current exercise kick. I think I may have over extended on Saturday - but I didn't FEEL like I had. Katie and I went to the gym and were doing the resistance work out. Heather - the trainer - set me up on the leg press doing 35 pounds 3 sets of 8. That is a BABY workout! The last time I was using a leg press I was doing 90 pound - 3 sets of 15 - but of course that was before my knee started giving me fits. Anyway - I still felt like I could do better - so I did 40 pounds for 3 sets of 12. After the gym I met Kristy for coffee and we walked for a bit around Reisterstown - probably a total of about 1/2 a mile or so. Anyway - my knee was twinging a tiny bit yesterday - but I took a short walk after dinner (about 2000 steps). TODAY my knee is really bothering me. Again, mostly when I put downward pressure on it (steps, sitting, etc.). Katie and I are supposed to go to Boxing tonight (if I get out of work in time) but I don't know if I will make it!!

Food hasn't been great - I went grocery shopping yesterday. I had a coupon for Edy's "Loaded" icecream - so I bought it. I then ate some last night after dinner... and after my walk. Sigh.

My stomach was upset during the night - but it wasn't my usual food inspired upset stomach - and I am still feeling a little off. I think I a) am dehydrated, b) have a stomach bug c) ate too much icecream or d) all of the above. My head aches a lot too - so it could be a migraine.

My weight was 222.6 today. It was 223.4 yesterday and 223.6 on Saturday. I don't remember Friday but I also think it was 223-ish.

No comments: