Thursday, June 21, 2007

Similar thoughts

I am suffering from the same issues as Emily--I know I can take the actions that I need to take, but I am lacking on the whole "wanting to do it" side of things. For me, the biggest problem is a lack of routine. I had gotten into one before leaving for India, and I was doing really well with it. But ever since I came back the only routine I seem to have adopted is the eating too much and exercising too little plan. AND I joined a gym, so now I pay money to have access to exercise equipment, and that is just silly given how unmotivated I have been. But one thing I realize with regard to that is I need to get over the novelty of the gym. I mean, the classes are neat, but at the same time I do not feel the same after them as I do when I just go running. In my head I have decided I want to take a class one night a week--probably that Tuesday night spinning class, and then the other times I go I want to run & bike or run & use the weight machines. I was 159 this morning...I better not be 159 next weigh in day.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I like the title of your fitness plan! Sums up what we've all been on!