Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Scary blob woman--157

My numbers are scary too. So back to writing down every bit of food I eat. The weekend was rather gluttonous, but I had the best time at Rehobeth Beach. I'll wait until tomorrow to do the run down on today. I don't know if I rememebr everything from yesterday. Boooo too much food...I find myself quoting those Red Stripe commercials all the time now. That is REALLY bad...booooooo Red Stripe commercials....

The scale went back and forth between 157 and 156.5 this morning, so I am going with the fatter number to remind myself how easy it is to slip back into old habits. I am going to the gym tonight to just use the machines, and tomorrow night we are doing a spinning class. I hope I can walk Thursday...

Oh--I decided to stay at JMT for now instead of taking the faculty spot at CCBC. I just couldn't swallow the pay cut, and my benefits at JMT are fantastic so I couldn't justify leaving just yet. Thanks for the advice and things to think about though. I really appreciated the input!!

No comments: