Monday, June 18, 2007

Icky Monday!

I didn't get to the gym this weekend. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and Saturday I slept in and went to my brother's surprise birthday party in PA. Friday night I went out with work friends and had a blast.

I am going to the gym after work today. I even remembered my clothes so there is less chance for me to skip out on it. I am not sure what I will do though. I realized Thursday that some of the elliptical's show you mph like a treadmill, so I may trying "running" intervals on that instead of the treadmill if I can get a free one. I really like that the elliptical is less impact than the treadmill. I notice that my joints are less stiff the next day.

Food hasn't been that great either. I have been eating out at lunch time way too much. I am going grocery shopping tonight after the gym and I am going to rememdy that problem.

No comments: