Tuesday, June 05, 2007

155

Is that up or down? I have no idea. I will have to look back at the posts. Amy--do you still keep your spreadsheets? Just curious.

I went to the gym last night and spent 35 minutes on the elliptical. I had a thousand things to do so I felt guilty spending any more time than that. I don't think I can make it tonight. I HAVE to clean (I am living in filth now, not just clutter) and Michele had her 3rd baby this morning at 3:53 am (Rory Elizabeth, 9lbs 8 oz HUGE) so I am going to St Joe's right after work to visit them. I might find time to go...We'll see. If I don't go I will do a pilates DVD after I vacuum the carpet!

Food yesterday was ok. bagel with butter for breakfast, chicken salad sandwich for lunch with a banana and a molasses cookie, and dinner was veggie & chicken fajitas. I have the leftovers for lunch today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I do still keep the charts - but I am not quite as anal as I used to be. You also make a habit of saying things like "same as last week" but if I go back and check you don't always say your weight. I have nothing for you from May 15. May 22 you were 154 and May 29 you were "same as..." which would also mean 154. So you are mostly holding steady too.

Julie S said...

How annoying am I?!?!?!?!?! I will have to stop writing "same as" every week. That is funny. Sorry about that and thanks for checking into it!!!