Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Down a tiny bit today

154.5. I did not make it to the gym last night, and tonight is out too. Just too much going on this week. Next week will return to more normal I think. I ate too much yesterday, but enjoyed every bite. Breakfast was capn crunch, lunch was half of my fajita leftover (just the guts, no totilla) and a cookie, dinner was steak with mushrooms and onions, steamed shrimp, corn on the cob and cheesy bread. And I think I had an after work snack but I can't remember what it would have been. I was running around like crazy after work yesterday. Michele's baby is just adorable--looks a lot like Rosemary with really full cheeks. I still can't believe Michele had a 9 1/2 lb baby...Rosemary and Jeremy were barely 6 lbs each! She is having some complications though--as of last night she still wasn't stable with her bp, pulse, etc. And the doctors were worried about clots. I haven't talked to her yet today. I am going to call over lunch since I don't think I'll be able to stop by today.

I've been drinking more water and less soda lately, but I do have to disguise it with the Crystal Light lemonade mix. Still has to be better than umpteen Diet Dr Peppers each day. I am getting ready to go out and grab lunch. It has been FOREVER since I have worked in Sparks all day. I am not sure what to do with my self :)

No comments: