Tuesday, June 12, 2007

149.0

Ouch! Not a weight I like seeing. But still below the very scary 150 point where the nurse has to use the next major bump on the scale.

My eating and exercise have been not so great. Yesterday I did walk home from the car place and back again, so that's a mile and a half, but that was it for exercise since Friday. Tomorrow I have a gym appointment, though. I haven't exercised today. I've been trying to watch what I eat but I haven't really been counting, and I don't usually succeed unless I count food groups or calories.

Why aren't big numbers a better motivator? I should be terrified of food crossing my lips but instead I spend all day wondering what else I can eat. And it's summer, too, when we're supposed to be inclined toward lighter foods, but I still want pizza and dark beer. Sigh.

No comments: