Friday, June 01, 2007

I take it back

I am sore today. By last night I was very stiff and sore - but today I am EVEN MORE sore. My legs more than my arms, although last night I was noticing that my forearms were sore.

I didn't go to the gym last night. I was prepared to - and not adverse to it, however, once I got home I got distracted by my newly arrived boxing gloves... pink, of course! Then when I got to the point of planning on what I wanted to DO when I got to the gym I realized that it was legs day, but my legs were already in agony. I could have - and should have - walked on the treadmill - but by that time I had lost my motivation. Unfortunately, I have the country fair tomorrow - and a Happy Hour for Kristy tonight, so I don't see me making it to the gym before Sunday.

Anyway - today I was 223.8. I have been eating badly today. Yesterday we had Kristy's going away lunch - at California Kitchen (or Pizza or something). I had a California Club pizza - which had bacon and chicken and lettuce and tomato and avocado on it. It was like a cross between a pizza and a salad. It was very good - but that was ALL I ate yesterday. Today I had a normal healthy breakfast - but my lunch was totally not doing it for me. I ended up eating Pringles and a Twix bar. Then Kristy brought me half of chicken salad wrap. Now I am stuffed.

No comments: