Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today

I was 222.4 this morning. I thought I would be higher. I don't know why - probably because I didn't go to the gym yesterday - and my eating wasn't great. Well, at least I can honestly say I am holding steady!

I can't remember if I reported that I have made an appointment with another nutritionist. This one is a nutritionist and an herbalist. She has an office in Catonsville called the Dancing Violet. She is a graduate of Tai Sophia (seriously!) which Sarah reassures me is a legitamate organization down in Columbia (Maryland - not South America - not THOSE kinds of herbs!). I am excited. I think holistic medicine makes so much sense. Again, I don't know if she will be able to help me at all - but it is another venue to try. Tai Sophia - in addition to giving degrees in Herbal Medicine - also trains accupunturists, so maybe she can direct me to someone that way. I want to get my degree in Herbal Medicine. Don't I strike you as the kind of person who should be an herbalist?

No comments: