Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Weigh in day

Today I was 222.6. This is good since I was at 224 yesterday - however, there is no doubt in my mind that I am stuck. I have just under three weeks until we leave for Disney - so I think I should use this time to do something dramatic - but I am not sure what.

Exercise - I left work early yesterday and Katie and I made it to Boxing last night. That is such fun exercise. I think in part because it is a good tension release - but also because you are working in 40-90 second segments. Since I get bored so easily, it is perfect for me. Last nights class was very full - so in addition to doing the squats with the weighted ball and the over under thing with the weighted ball, we had to do shadow boxing with a bungie cord, shuffles with a bungie, jumping up and into a tire (I could jump up from the center and balance - but jumping back down was very hard for me...) balancing on those gel looking panels that wiggle around. That was hard - but kind of fun. And finally we had to kneel on a mat and grap the handles of a little off center wheel and roll out and back. That was pretty easy - it was a balance thing I think. I didn't land on my face which was good. So we did the whole gambit of these things. It was fun. I was sweating more last night that I had in the past - but not hurting as much. My gloves worked fine - but they were kind of hard to get on when my hands were sweaty. We didn't do abs last night since we ran over our time as it was. My shoes are shot. I kept getting caught on the floor when I would shuffle. I am planning on getting new ones this morning.

I brought my gym bag today - so I hope to be motivated enough to go back to the gym tonight.

Food - Not so good. We had an open house yesterday at work - and so there were leftovers. I had a few chips and two bites of potato salad (with apple - it was weird!) and a piece of provalone cheese - and the YUMMIEST piece of lemon cream cake. But that was too rich and made me queasy -so I didn't eat the half of a sandwich I got until I was driving home last night. And I had a banana. That was my food for the day. Last night after working out Katie was feeling sick - and didn't have any desire for dinner. So I ordered a pizza. It was a white pizza - but the sauce was really gross. It had spinach and fresh tomatoes and grilled chicken - and I got it on a super thin crust. Whoever cut it clearly can't eyeball - because it was WAY off center. I ate three pieces of the small side - so less than a thrid of the pizza.

No comments: