Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ugh, up again

I was 137.4 today. That doesn't surprise me, though, since I only got to the gym once last week and Encampment wasn't the usual non-stop activity interspersed with inedible meals that it normally is. There were a lot of break times scheduled during the day, so we weren't always on the go, and our troop was cooking, which meant that we were centrally located (thus less walking) and that the food was better overall. Plus there were a LOT of goodies--ice cream social on Friday, cake for dessert on Saturday, Sunday brunch with french toast and sausage and eggs. Very yummy overall, and I ate too much. Yesterday I went to the gym, but overate last night (ravioli, garlic bread, broccoli with cheese sauce, ice cream sandwich. I was doing fine up until dinner!). So very little exercise + too much food = weight gain. I'm also clearly retaining water, although I don't know why. Wrong time of the month, but my rings won't come off for anything.

I'm having blogspot (first typed "blogslop"--I like that better!) problems again--posts aren't showing up when I log on, and then suddenly two or three days' worth of posts will show up all at once. What's up with that? Very irritating.

No comments: