Thursday, June 07, 2007

Scared to weigh myself!

I've been eating just horribly this week! Every night it's something fattening for dinner--fish and chips on Sunday, ravioli and garlic bread on Monday, pizza and cake on Tuesday (at a family social at Connor's school), then last night Brian made chicken pot pies but also made pasta salad and fried cheese! I ended up eating just the cheese and salad, and some fresh peas from the garden (uncooked--very yummy), but that was because I was still full from eating at Claire's Fun Day picnic--lots of snacky food like chips and cheese curls. At least I didn't have any of the cake there.

And so far I've only been to the gym once this week. Yesterday I was at Fun Day during my usual break time, so I'm hoping to get to the gym today and again tomorrow so I can get in those three days of exercise, and if I do pilates every day from here through Sunday I'll be o.k. on exercise this week. And if I just stop eating, I might actually lose weight! Sheesh. I hate it when I'm being stupid and know I'm being stupid.

Yesterday morning I really didn't weigh myself. Oh, I forgot to mention that after the pizza and cake I came home and had beer and popcorn, so the next morning I just didn't want to know what I weighed. Today I did weigh myself and I was up to 137.6 again. Bad. Unless a miracle occurs, I won't be at "bathing suit weight" (132) for Disney. It's my own fault.

No comments: