Friday, September 01, 2006

Down again

I was 207.8 this morning. I was also mildly motivated to make that number go lower!!!! Since I seem to have been stuck at the same (higher) number or in a steady INCREASING pattern for the last MANY MANY months - I have been very discouraged - or more accurately, not very encouraged. Now that I have had a slight downward dip I want to make it KEEP going downward. Sadly - I am not thinking that way when I am snacking on Pringles (I like the single serving packs - they are usually JUST enough) or thinking about exercising.

I am back to my quandry about continuing at the gym. I have had ZERO motivation to go lately. Beyond zero in fact. I - half the time - don't even THINK about going. The other half I have "good" reasons why I can't go. So - is it worth the $50 a month to me? Sigh - feedback would be nice here. $50 a month is $600 a year - which I could get a treadmill for - or a tri-cycle. 8-) Or a HELL of a lot of videos, new shoes and lots of exercise clothes.

I am starting my new charts today. Septemeber is our 13th month of doing this. I have decided that my spreadsheet collecting is plenty big enough containing one year of data - so a new one is called for. Sort of a Back to School spreadsheet.

No comments: