Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Starting on an up note

But not in a good way... My weight today (while lower than the past few days - I was 209.8 yesterday and 210.6! on Sunday) was 209 even. This is a little over a pound up from last week. I was thinking that this morning when I weighed myself - the problem with having a good - lower - weight on weigh in day is that it is more disappointing the next weigh in day when I go up!

Food has been same ole same ole. Last night Katie and I had Coconut Curry Shrimp from Let's Dish. It was very yummy! I love that dish. It is very hot (and I don't love hot!) but in a sweet - very flavorful way. I can't get enough of it - but we divided last night's into dinner and lunch for today - so I will get more of it today. Then (after all of the spicy) I was craving ice cream. I would have ignored that craving - except when we were packing our lunches last night I discovered that we had no milk! So I had to run to the Farm Store - and since I was there anyway... I got a Ben & Jerry's Vermonty Python pint. Katie and I each had some last night - but even so there is about 1/3 of the container left - so not TOO bad.

My stomach is growling now - so I guess I should eat my breakfast. Still no exercise to report. Sigh.

No comments: